PRINCIPLES OF PERFORMING FACADE WITH CLINKER “EUROTON”
- Bricks should be stored on site in a dry place with a solid surface, where there is no threat of pollution solution, resin or other substances that lead to persistent, difficult or even eliminated irremovable stains.
- For some parts of the facade are desirable bricks from the same production lot.
- Choosing the solution depends on the properties of water absorption of bricks and bricks. In the market, there are three types of solutions: for clinker with a low water absorption (bilogo clinker), with an average water absorption (standard) and clinker with high hydrogen dopohlynannyam (handmade brick molding). These solutions have different time binding. If you are using the wrong solution may occur problems with the binding solution and fading.
- It is best to use ready solutions for ceramics, they are comfortable in the use of (need only add water to the dry mixture) and safe (do not contain lime or cement with high slag content). Their use saves bug-a-time.
- Much recommendation so-called solutions are “two in one” as been implemented is both role filler seam. These solutions are solutions Quick-Mix. These solutions are a great convenience for the customer – he is not worried that solution buy – Quick-Mix solutions significantly increase the confidence that after laying bricks fail to will appear white efflorescence. These solutions are presented in 16 colors.
- When should accurately follow the manufacturer`s instructions. Do not add more to the solution of water because it can cause color differences. Ready solution should have the consistency of wet earth.
- Deciding to prepare the solution on their own should pay attention to the type of cement that is going to use – in any case dont use cement with high content of slag containing water-soluble salt which can lead to the appearance of efflorescence that are difficult to eliminate. You can not add lime into the solution.
- In some parts of the facade are best used bricks from one party. Brick – a natural material and therefore bricks of various parties may differ in color.
- In the process of laying bricks to be confused with the various pallets of at least three. Also between the bricks from different pallets can appear in `minor differences in color. Mixing bricks with several trays will get the effect of harmonious interpenetration colors.
- Do not lay bricks during frost and rain. We can not allow leaching solution with the seams on the front surface of the wall. At temperatures below 0 ° C solution not calls back. Water freezes and does not respond to the connection contained in the solution.
- Each piece constructed walls should be protected from moisture, cover-ing film for the period of 14 days.
- All sorts of type of pollution should be immediately removed.
- Bricklaying and pointing can be performed using the same solution if this solution is designed for both masonry and joints to perform (eg, proposed by Quick-Mix solution).
- You can also laying brick from deep (2 cm) seam on empty gray solution and required to use a special seam stitch solution.
- The solution should have a plastic appearance, consistency of wet earth.
- pointing to be done from the top down.
- Vertical and horizontal joints should be good to stick to the bricks.
- Remains solution that came out of cracks should be removed.
- Immediately after binding solution seam should align trowel for stitches.
Cleaning the facade
- All sorts of type of pollution, which appear on the outer surface during laying and pointing, you should immediately remove the dry method or using water.
- Do not allow the binding solution to the external surface of the brick – it leads to difficult-to-remove stains.
- Do not use tools for cutting bricks. Good paving does not require any treatment. Vintage brick paving, properly laid, “defend themselves” alone, without the use of chemicals.
- If, as a consequence of defective masonry in you still have appeared every kind type of contamination, to remove them to use special washes, such as “Tiprom.”
Mistakes to avoid
- Handling, not covered by a film of bricks at a construction site, without an adequate protection against contamination.
- Use brick turns with several trays, which can lead to the appearance of colored spots on the facade.
- Use a solution without water absorption clinker, which may lead to problems with binding and of fading.
- Cook mortar using cement with high slag, and the addition of a mortar.
- Laying the rain or at temperatures below 0 ° C. Laying in the rain can cause leaching solution with the seams on the front surface of the wall, and masonry at a temperature below zero leads to the freezing of water and the resulting solution is not binding.